that smile

What's there to laugh... Eh....
Hey... Stoppp.... 

He told the little girl sitting on pavement along with him... 
"Everyone makes mistakes... Eh... I dint know that... Stones carved to bricks, shoven together to walk upon are so good for sitting"... He spoke while sniffing his hands for any roadside fragrance... " Naaah am good"... 

"You should watch carefully and walk".. Said the girl... 

Guy.-" Don't you know big mountains do fail... "
Little Girl: you mean fall?? 
Guy- yes  yes.. What else did I say...
Little girl- nah you did nothing wrong.. . Except falling over your own litter.. She looked at him rolling her eyes up... 
Guy- um well yes my name is gabi... 
Little girl-.. Are you drunk?... 
Guy- me?... Yes am good!! 
Little girl- there is a thing called answering a question!! 
Gabi- yeah.... 
Little girl- so you are sane.... But avoiding the quite the obvious answers to questions uncomfortable to you!! 
Gabi- wait what!! Am I in meeting with my psychiatrist...??... 
Little girl- so???? 
Gabi- what??? 
Little girl- first of all... If you are sobber how did you fall!!...
Gabi- I go to a psychiatrist and still this is what you want to know??? 
Little girl- oh! So you want me to lend you ears? 
Gabi- no not that... But how you decide what's more important to talk to someone? 
Little girl- how do you decide.. What should be important for others? 
Gabi- empathy!!! 
Little girl- what if they themselves are wounded? 
Gabi- umm... 
Little girl- everyone is going through something which they can't explain.... 
Gabi- aren't you older in thoughts than your age?? 
Little girl- the word you may wish to use is " Smarter" Right... 

Both kept sitting on pavement for a few moments with no one uttering a single word but looking forward at the little pup playing with his mother... 

Little girl- see the bites of mother don't hurt the baby... Coz she knows the force she wants to use!! 
Gabi- and because the little pup knows she is his mother so won't hurt him... 
Little girl- that's not the pups mother... 
Gabi- wait what? 
Little girl- pup is feeling safe because he let the universe come at him.... Pup knows how to believe in things... He believed and got what he lost!! 
I saw the mother getting crushed under the wheels of life... 
Gabi just listened to her words... Said nothing for a moment.. 

Gabi- you don't have a house to go... Eh... Lemme drop you to your house safe.. 
Little girl- you are sitting on my house!! Where you FELL out of your safety...
She smiled looking at him at this moment.... 



(JUST FOR YOUR HELP- PUP AND MOTHER ARE UNIVERSE AND YOU) 
(LITTLE GIRL- AGE DOESN'T SIGNIFY MATURITY) 
("SMILE" - I WISH YOU INTERPRET THE EMOTION BEHIND THE GESTURE) 

                THANKS FOR READING. 




Comments

  1. This blog feels warm & comforting -my haven ! I'm drawn to the compassion reflected in the author's words- the dearth of which I've really felt in the masses. The author's benevolence is of a great support when I feel I'm being misunderstood.
    Gratitude and Reverence.
    🙏

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LAST sound

THE DAY OF ENDING