I DON'T

 I DONT WANT TO LEAVE... i want to stay where i am standing in front of  you, hope i can  hold you close to me...

 i want to make sure she is not afaid of me ... i want to know that she loves me .. i can see in her eyes that she is afraid of me,...but does she love me?..I know she do.. but is there any way i can come to know about that.. i am cherishing all the moments i have spent with her.. i dont want to go..but i have to...why she is not stopping me? does she hate me? but why she will? is it because i am a failure and i have failed her.. i dint want to, no one want to fail the one they love.. then where i went wrong? why i made such a big mistake?.. now that she wont even stop me from going? 

Have her hands gone cold? is she okay?

i can look at her pale face.. avoiding eye contact with me..i can see tears in her eyes?

 they are for me right?? 

i cant leave her like this..who will take care of her...

look she is not even wiping her tears herself..look at her...epitome of beauty.. her brown hairs which used to hide her naughtiness are hiding her tears right now... why i cant think about anything else other than her tears... why wont you look at me? do you hate me that much?

her laughter was like fire which used to give me the warmth...sparkling teeth...a bit out of order...but my perfect angel!! have i extinguished that fire? have i?

look at her standing in front of me...avaoiding looking at me..she used to spend nights in my arm..opening her heart loud..yelling crying.. telling every bit of her life? why you got so silent suddenly..LOOK AT ME just give me a sign.. that you dont hate your DUDE!!!

why you got so silent? ,my ears want to listen to you...just speak for once...i want to know that you dont hate me....i want to hug you right now..but this world has crippled me....

this world i hate so much that i want to set it on fire....but bringing it up to rash..will that make you to look at me and smile? willl it?

why i am just thinking all this in my mind?? why i dont have the courage to stop this momeet forever and say the same to you? are you in this dilemma too? are you not sure too to tell what you are thinking right now?  i may look to you like a stone with no emotion on face but i know the moment i open my mouth , my tears will speak more than me... you know that I LOVE YOU RIGHT??/

i want say it loud touching your forhead wth mine ... but will you do the same...will you say it back???

or i will fail again?? or is this failure that i never tried  thinking that i will fail...

why havent i asked you ever..how you felt all this long? 

why i dont have courage for it?

Why i never asked you to speak up when you got silent?

Why i never looked at your weepy eyes?

Why i never thought about this smile lost?

Why?  i never judghed how fake your laughters were!!

But does these questions matter anymore now?? do they? 

now am leaving you away and i am not able to speak my mind out.....

JUST LOOK AT ME AND SAY THAT YOU WILL FORGIVE ME FOR MY MISTAKE...

FORGIVE YOUR IGNORANT DUDE!!

you are my priest dear!! clean my soul RIGHT NOW.

ok look at me now....

I AM GOING


                                                                 NEWS HEADLINES

A FATHER WAS HANGED TODAY FOR KILLING THE MARITAL RAPE ACCUSSED.

Comments

  1. πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

LAST sound

THE DAY OF ENDING

that smile